Applications and features
- Double prongs are suitable for traditional insulated sandwich panels, comprised of a thin fascia wythe, insulation and a much thicker structural wythe.
- This system is designed to create a non-composite insulated concrete sandwich panel.
- It can be used anywhere where you need to tie the two wythes of concrete together with a non-conductive wall tie but it will still allow the two layers to shrink or expand independently of one another using the tie for deflection.
- Holds a face wythe of concrete affixed to the panel without the need for thermally inefficient metal connectors or solid concrete sections.
- High strength and low thermal conductivity.
- High-performance, alkaline resistant, engineered thermoplastic.
- In-place temperature range: -40°C to 93°C.
- Standard non-composite ties are available as standard or double prong.
|Profile size||L [mm]|
Diameter through foam
|Thermal conductivity [Wm°K]|
Approvals and declarations
- Fire resistance - Resists 300-lb tension load for over 90 minutes when fire tested per Section 7.4.3 of ASTM E1512-01