Applications and features
- Quad tip is designed to create a structurally-composite concrete sandwich panel resulting in a thinner panel.
- Connects tilt-up and precast insulated concrete sandwich panels with maximum thermal performance.
- Holds both wythes of concrete affixed to the panel without the need for thermally inefficient metal connectors or solid concrete sections.
- High strength and low thermal conductivity.
- High-performance, alkaline & moisture corrosion resistant, engineered thermoplastic reinforced with glass fibers.
- In-place temperature range: -40°C to 93°C.
|Profile size||L [mm]|
Diameter through foam
|Thermal conductivity [Wm°K]|
|THERM-CA-025||114||12 x 80||0.25|
|THERM-CA-040||135||12 x 80||0.25|
|THERM-CA-050||140||12 x 80||0.25|
|THERM-CA-075||165||12 x 80||0.25|
|THERM-CA-100||191||12 x 80||0.25|
|THERM-CA-125||216||12 x 80||0.25|
Approvals and declarations
- Fire resistance - Resists 300-lb tension load for over 90 minutes when fire tested per Section 7.4.3 of ASTM E1512-01