Applications and features
- Masonry facades with cavities in excess of 50mm.
- Stone facades with cavities in excess of 50mm.
- GRC facades with cavities in excess of 50mm.
- Easy to assemble and adjust to suit site tolerances.
- A slotted angle provides great flexibility for support leg positioning.
- Improved slab edge tolerance with up to 20mm of shimming in two locations.
- Suitable for cavity widths of 50 - 300 mm.
AMS Inverted support is designed for each project. It is suitable for small and large raises above the slab depending on design requirements.
For vertical adjustment, we design the tooth patch and washer to allow +/- 15mm tolerance.
For horizontal adjustment, we design horizontal slot in the support angle with +/- 9mm tolerance with slots spaced at 50mm center to center.
Inverted AMS masonry support, 150 mm cavity, 200 mm bracket height at 450 mm centre-to-centre
|Bracket||1.4301 (304) or 1.4401 (316)||Austenitic stainless steel|
|Angle||1.4301 (304) or 1.4401 (316)||Austenitic stainless steel|