Applications and features
- Position tilt-up concrete panels with precision.
- Control and position large concrete beams and columns during installation.
- Lifting detailed architectural precast concrete elements during installation.
- Load capacity: Precast rotating eyes are designed to withstand large load capacities, depending on the weight of the concrete element being lifted.
- Swivel function: The swivel function of precast rotating eyes allows for precise positioning and alignment of the concrete element during installation.
- Easy to install: Precast rotating eyes are easy to install and can be screwed into the lifting insert inside the element.
|Profile size||t [tn]|
Screw in depth
Rotating eyes carry a batch number identifiable to a certificate. The eyes have a marking indicating the load group of the loop.
Approvals and declarations
- VDI/BV-BS guideline 6205 and the European machine guideline 2006/42/EG
- CE marked
- UK/EC Declaration of Conformity with EN ISO 12100:2010
|Housing||23MnNiMoCrW-4-4-8, from 35t: 30CrNiMo8||Flame and induction hardened steel|
|Eyelet||23MnNiMoCrW-4-4-8||Flame and induction hardened steel|
|Link||23MnNiMoCrW-4-4-8||Flame and induction hardened steel|
|Balls||100Cr6||ISO and European EN standard alloy bearing steel grade made according DIN EN 1.3505|