Applications and features
- Lift precast concrete panels for walls, floors, and roofs in buildings.
- Lift and position bridge beams and decking in the construction of bridges and overpasses.
- Lift and position precast retaining walls for large-scale infrastructure projects.
- Load capacity: Precast lifting loops are designed to withstand specific load capacities.
- Corrosion resistance: Precast lifting loops are made from high-quality materials that are resistant to corrosion.
- Easy to install: Precast lifting loops are easy to install and can be used for a variety of applications.
|Profile size||t [tn]|
|Load range [kN]|
Load capacity group
|Design load [kN]|
|Dowel [-]||Depth [mm]||Load group [T]||Rd [mm]|
Screw in depth
Socket rebar dim
|Fv, Fs [kN]|
Axial and Angled (under 30 degrees)
|Ø D1 [mm]|
|Ø D2 [mm]|
|Ø D3 [mm]|
Gap between holes
|∠ Angle [°]|
Angle in degrees
Hole to edge distance
|Max supported height [mm]||Colour tag|
|Load group [T]|
1) Loops should be discarded immediately if a wire strand has broken. Loops carry an individual number identifiable to a certificate. 2) The loops also have a tag indicating the load group of the loop. The tag is colour coded showing which load category threaded anchor the loop should be used with. All tags are CE marked. 3) Rd thread loops should only be used in Rd sockets. M thread loops can be used in either Rd or M thread sockets with no reduction in load capacity.
Approvals and declarations
- VDI/BV-BS guideline 6205 and the European machine guideline 2006/42/EG
- UKCA and CE marked
- UK/EC Declaration of Conformity with EN ISO 12100:2010
|Loop||Steel wire||High tensile wire rod|