Applications and features
- Use in ceiling areas in concrete buildings, both with site-mixed concrete or ready-mixed concrete.
- Applications in core slabs as building shell pipes to create hollow elements in the construction of commercial or industrial buildings.
- Applications in bridge construction to save reinforcement steel and concrete - this results in a considerable weight reduction.
- High mechanical resistance.
- Profiled inside and out.
- High shear strength.
- Compliance with the individual requirements of the application or the construction site.
- Low manufacturing costs.
- Low weight.
|Profile size||Depth [mm]||Load group [T]||D [mm]|
Length of pin
|Ø D1 [mm]|
|Ø D2 [mm]|
|Ø D3 [mm]|
|c [mm]||Rd [mm]|
Hole to edge distance
|Max supported height [mm]||Load group [T]||Max lateral load [kN]|
|WV-136/60||136||60||100 - 4000||1.51|
|WV-160/80||160||80||100 - 4000||1.60|
|WV-200/80||200||80||100 - 4000||1.95|
|WV-210/100||210||100||100 - 4000||2.26|
|WV-210/80||210||80||100 - 4000||2.25|
|Profile size||L [mm]|
All well void tubes have the following profile:
a - 4.5 - 5.0mm
b - 10 - 11mm
c - 2.5 - 3.0mm
Round well void tube, 136mm by 60mm profile and 100mm long.
|Coil||Hot dip galvanised steel||Material treated according to BSEN10346:2015 GA|