Applications and features
- AT/2 Thermokorb® is specifically developed to be used in parapet walls where the minimum thickness of the parapet wall is 160mm.
- Load bearing connector providing thermal insulation.
- Used for the transfer of axial forces, shear forces and bending moments between parapet wall and floor slabs.
- Free design software included.
The AT/2 Thermokorb comes with a rib height of 110 mm.
It can be provided with fireproofing panels to conform with REI120.
|Type||Rib execution||Rib height [mm]||BCT*||Note|
Type Rib execution Rib height/BCT Note
- AT/2 110/160 REI120
- AT/2 Thermokorb®, with rib height 110cm, to be installed in 160mm thick parapet wall and with REI120 fire resistance required.